In this post you will find:
- Who is coming?
- Info about the venue
- The Floor Plan
- The Program
- What to bring
- Drink Tickets
- How to invite your network
Everyone with a ticket can come in.
At 19:00 the VIP hour (19:00-20:00) starts. Typically, visitors represent platforms, investors, press and publishers.
At 20:00 the doors open for Early Bird registrants. These are primarily peers from the industry.
At 21:00 the doors open for everyone else. Due to safety reasons we can not allow everyone access. Full is Full.
Info about the venue
The Great Northern is a club in the heart of San Francisco. Pictures can be found here http://thegreatnorthernsf.com/
The address is: 119 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
The Floor Plan
Bookmark this page or take the floor plan digitally with you to the venue. We won’t distribute the floor plan on site.
18:00 Build up the venue.
19:00 VIP hour.
20:00 Early Bird entree.
21:00 Doors open for ticket holders.
23:55 End of Show
01:00 All gone
What to bring
You get 1 bar table per showcaser.
You get 1 power socket per table.
Make sure to bring your own gear!
- Extension cables (min 6meter)
- Additional power strips.
- Black tape to fix loose wires
- Business cards / flyers of the game
- A banner (max 1.20m x 2.00m)
- One screen (Max size = 42 inch)
Don’t bring a projector + screen. If you bring a bigger screen, you will not be allowed to set it up.
Drink tickets are distributed on site.
The rule is: play a game and get a drink.
One drink ticket gives visitors a Beer (imported / domestic), a soda, or a prefab Cocktail.
Share your experience
We will share pictures and of course we’d love to see your experiences at Courage XL! Use the hashtag #couragexl and:
- Share the Facebook event and invite your network!
- Share the Facebook posts of @events.courage
- Post on Twitter & feel free to tag our accounts: @DeenMenno @romyhalfweeg
- Share the event on LinkedIN
- Share the event and posts on Instagram @deenmenno @courage_events
- and use any other channel you know to make people aware of our event!
Together we can make the event stand out!