- Who is coming?
- Info about the venue
- The Floor Plan
- The Program
- What to bring
- Drink Tickets
- How to invite your network
Everyone with a ticket can come in.
- At 19:00 the VIP hour (19:00-20:00) starts. Typically, visitors represent platforms, investors, press and publishers.
- At 20:00 the doors open for 20h tickets. These are primarily peers from the industry.
- At 21:00 the doors open for 21h tickets.
- At 21:00 the doors open for everyone else. Due to safety reasons we can not allow everyone access. Full is Full.
The party is hosted by devcom. This means that all attendees of devcom are welcome too! We expect 2000-3000 game professionals!
Info about the venue
The Bootshaus is a night club in Cologne.
The address is:
The Floor Plan
Bookmark this page or take the floor plan digitally with you to the venue. We won’t distribute the floor plan on-site.
- 18:00 Build up the venue. You can bring two showcasers per place.
- 19:00 VIP hour.
- 20:00 20h tickets entree.
- 21:00 21h tickets entree.
- 22:00 All ticket entry.
- 23:30 End of Show.
- 00:00 All gone.
What to bring
What you get:
- 1 bar table and space to place your own banner.
- 1 power socket per booth.
- 50 euro worth of Drink tickets .
Make sure to bring your own gear!
- Extension cables (min 6meter)
- Additional power blocks.
- Black tape to fix loose wires.
- Business cards / flyers of the game.
- A banner (max 0.80 x 2.00m).
- One screen (max size = 42 inch).
- Additional screens.
- A projector.
- More than 1 banner.
if you bring these, you’ll not be allowed to set it up.
Drink tickets are distributed on-site. The rule is: play a game and get a beer. One drink ticket gives visitors a beer (imported / domestic), a soda, or a wine.
Share your experience
We will share pictures and of course, we’d love to see your experiences at Courage Cologne! Use the hashtag #couragecologne and:
Follow and share our socials:
- Share our posts on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events.courage
- Share our posts on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/courage.events/
- Post on Twitter & feel free to tag our accounts: @DeenMenno @romyhalfweeg
- Share our posts on Linked IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mennodeen/
- and use any other channel you know to make people aware of our event!
Together we can make the event stand out!