- Who is coming?
- Info about the venue
- The Floor Plan
- The Program
- What to bring
- Drink Tickets
- How to invite your network
Everyone with a ticket can come in.
- At 19:00 the VIP hour (19:00-20:00) starts. Typically, visitors represent platforms, investors, press and publishers.
- At 20:00 the doors open for 20h tickets. These are primarily peers from the industry.
- At 21:00 the doors open for everyone else. Due to safety reasons we can not allow everyone access. Full is Full.
Info about the venue
Lost Levels is an e-sports cafe in Cologne. This means, you are equiped with a screen, without the need to bring one!
The address is:
Köln, 50674 Germany
The Floor Plan
Bookmark this page or take the floor plan digitally with you to the venue. We won’t distribute the floor plan on site.
- 18:00 Build up the venue. You can bring two showcasers per place.
- 19:00 VIP hour.
- 20:00 20h tickets entree.
- 21:00 Other ticket entry
- 23:00 End of Show
- 00:00 All gone
What to bring
What you get
- A dedicated booth with a screen.
- 1 power socket per booth.
- 50 euro worth on Drink tickets
Make sure to bring your own gear!
- Extension cables (min 6meter)
- Additional power blocks.
- Black tape to fix loose wires
- Business cards / flyers of the game
- A banner (max 1.20m x 2.00m)
- Additional screens.
- A projector.
- More than 1 banner.
Drink tickets are distributed on site. The rule is: play a game and get a beer. One drink ticket gives visitors a beer (imported / domestic), a soda, or a wine.
Share your experience
We will share pictures and of course we’d love to see your experiences at Courage Cologne! Use the hashtag #couragecologne and:
Follow and share our socials: